Sanma or Pacific Saury is the quintessential fall fish. In season, the flesh is fatty and delicious.
While Sanma can be prepared in various ways, like sashimi or sushi, one of the most popular way to prepare the fish is to simply grill it with a little bit of salt.
1. NANBU BIJIN Tokubetsu Junmai | Item Number: 1987 | Package: 12/ 720ml | Origin: Iwate, Japan Alcohol Content: 15-16% | Nihonshudo: +2.0 | Acidity: 1.5
2. SASA NO HA | Item Number: 61473 | Package: 30/ about 11.6oz (100pcs)
3. SAUCE POT | Item Number: 94560 | Package: 24/12/ 7cm x 5cm x 3.7cm
4. KINKESSHO MANAITA SARA | Item Number: 99603 | Package: 12cm x 46.5cm x 2.5cm | Origin: Japan
5. Super Frozen Sanma Maru Whole | Item Number: 71272 | Package: 12/1.76lbs (5pcs) | Origin: Iwate, Japan
6. Disposable Chopsticks – Kimono | Item Number: 92710| Package: 100/ 20 PR (24cm)
You might also like:
BBQ KONRO GRILL WITH NET SCREEN | Item Number: 96835 | Package: 33.3cm x 19.5cm x 17cm