MIYAZAKI BEEF SHABUSHABU SOBA
Chef’s recipe by Chef HIROKI ABE from En Japanese Brasserie
INGREDIENTS (2 Portions)
Miyazaki Beef 100g
Kirishina Soba 1 pack
[A] Maguro Shiro-dashi Shoyu 50cc
[A] Dashi Broth 200cc
[A] Grapeseed Oil 10cc
Shredded Nori （#63893)
- Cut the Miyazaki beef into thin slices.
- Next, peel Yamaimo skin and pound/mash with back of the knife.
- Boil Soba noodle, wash and plate it on a glass bowl or deep plate.
- Dip the meat in the 75°C hot water until the color turns pink.
(DO NOT dip the meat in a boiling water. Miyazakigyu’s fat will melt away and meat gets flavorless). Sop up the water from the meat with paper towel and plate the meat on top of 3.
- Combine all the ingredients in A, bring it to boil and pour into a sauce boat.
- Put Nagaimo, sliced Myoga on the meat and eat with 5. poured on top.